Turning Talent into
Our Competitive Advantage
Crescent's ability to provide learning and development opportunities to our people is critical to their ongoing development and is our ultimate competitive advantage. Whether your growth path is a promotion or progression, both paths will require behavioral growth. Each new step a person takes will require them to grow their knowledge, skills, and behaviors.
CHANGING LIVES AND GIVING CHOICES
Crescent is committed to providing a positive educational and work environment that recognizes and respects all people, customers, and vendors' dignity. We are proud to provide our people free access to Crescent University to use in conjunction with thier ongoing training and development.
Upcoming Training Webinars
- Tue, Aug 17Microsoft Teams
- Wed, Aug 18Microsoft TeamsAug 18, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDTMicrosoft TeamsIn the workplace, when we hear the word “harassment,” many of us think only of sexual harassment. However, illegal harassment under federal law also occurs based on an employee’s race or color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status.
- Thu, Aug 19Microsoft TeamsAug 19, 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM EDTMicrosoft TeamsWellbeats Virtual Fitness is the premier on-demand fitness provider that delivers fitness classes, challenges, and fitness assessments anytime, anywhere. Wellbeats proprietary content and technology enables YOU to take control of your health with fitness solutions!
- Fri, Aug 20Microsoft TeamsAug 20, 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM EDTMicrosoft TeamsUKG is Crescent People Resource Information System! In this training, you will learn the basics of the UKG system, how to find your information, how to see your team, timesheets, how to modify schedules, check attendance points, customize your system, and much more!
- Thu, Aug 26Microsoft TeamsAug 26, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM EDTMicrosoft TeamsDifficult people do exist at work. They come in every variety and no workplace is without them. How difficult a person is for you to deal with depends on your self-esteem, your self-confidence, & your professional courage at work. Difficult People all have one thing in common. You must address them.
- Tue, Aug 31Microsoft TeamsAug 31, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM EDTMicrosoft TeamsWelcome to this course on being an inspirational leader. Now that sounds like quite a big ask. But you really can learn this. Being a “Non-delegator” sounds so much nicer than being called a “control freak” or “know-it-all,” but truth be told, that’s just semantics.
- Fri, Sep 03Microsoft TeamsSep 03, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTMicrosoft TeamsCrescent offers our People a 401(k) plan through Fifth Third (Empower) to help you plan for retirement. This presentation describes our plan and allows you to receive answers to questions you may have about participating, and provides insight to secure your financial future!
- Thu, Sep 09Microsoft TeamsSep 09, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDTMicrosoft TeamsInterviewing remains one of those activities we think we know about merely because we have been doing it so long; we have been lulled by habit. This course will focus on preparing for the interview, identifying the top 15 interviewing mistakes, legal aspects, and how to conduct an interview.
- Wed, Sep 22Microsoft TeamsSep 22, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTMicrosoft TeamsWhen communication is effective, it can leave all people satisfied and feeling accomplished. In addition, by delivering messages clearly, there is no room for misunderstanding or alteration of information, which decreases the potential for conflict.
- Time is TBDMicrosoft Teams
Crescent's online webinars provide general guidance and are open to the public.
These courses are intended to serve as a supportive resource; however, all non-Crescent People should reference their company policies for company-specific guidance.